Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our Services by com to the person buying the services (you or Customer).
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept on our website or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our website (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the website, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the website; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise.
- You must obtain any permissions, consents, licences or otherwise that we need and must give us with access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the Services.
- If you do not comply with clause 10, we can terminate the Services.
- We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (Your obligations).
- The fees (Fees) for the Services are set out in the website and are on a time and materials basis.
- In addition to the Fees, we can recover from you a) reasonable incidental expenses including, but not limited to, travelling expenses, hotel costs, subsistence and any associated expenses, b) the cost of services provided by third parties and required by us for the performance of the Services, and c) the cost of any materials required for the provision of the Services.
- You must pay us for any additional services provided by us that are not specified in the website in accordance with our then current, applicable rate in effect at the time of performance or such other rate as may be agreed between us. The provisions of clause 14 also apply to these additional services.
- The Fees are inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and amendment
- We can withdraw, cancel or amend our fees if it has not been accepted by you, or if the Services have not yet started processing on the website, (unless the website has been withdrawn).
- Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the website terms and conditions.
- If you want to amend any details of the Services, you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees and invoiced to you.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party’s control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
- We will charge you for payment of the Fees as outlined on the website when you accept our terms of provision.
- You must pay the Fees immediately on the terms agreed between us.
- Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of % per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full.
- All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
- Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request.
- All payments must be made in British Poundsunless otherwise agreed between us or payment in another currency which we may offer is selected.
Sub-Contracting and assignment
- We can at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions and can subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations to any third party.
- You must not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- We can terminate the provision of the Services immediately if you:
- commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or
- fail to make pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment; or
- are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become, the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtor; or
- enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with its creditors; or
- convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part of them, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator in respect of you, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder(as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
- We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and indemnity
- Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this section.
- The total amount of our liability is limited to the total amount of Fees payable by you under the Contract.
- We are not liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with our provision of the Services or the performance of any of our other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the website for:
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses or;
- any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third-party claims; or
- any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; or
- any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or
- any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of Services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the Services or any goods supplied in connection with the Services.
- You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
- If you are unable to travel for any reason, we at visa4saudi are NOT liable for any claims, losses or any other expense incurred by you (the customer). We will NOT refund any monies associated with the processing and issuance of eVisa.
When supplying the Services to the Customer, the Service Provider may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Customer.
- The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Customer shall be the ‘data controller’ and the Service Provider shall be the ‘data processor’ as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Personal Data’, ‘Processing’, ‘Data Controller’, ‘Data Processor’ and ‘Data Subject’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- The Service Provider shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to supply the Services as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Customer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party’s purposes.
- The Service Provider shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, sub-contractors or advisors on a strict ‘need-to-know’ basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
- The Service Provider shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Service Provider on behalf of the Customer.
- Further information about the Service Provider’s approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found on our website. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circumstances beyond a party’s control
- Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
- Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:
- when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
- when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
- on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
- on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
- No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy.
- If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
When accessing and navigating this website and using our services, you acknowledge and agree to being bound to our terms (‘’terms and conditions’’). If the user decides to hire our professional service by completing the electronic visa application form, the user is hereinafter referred to as “the applicant”, ‘’the user’’, ‘’you’’. The terms “we”, “our” and “the company” refer to the website itself. If for any reason, you do not agree to our terms and conditions, you will not be granted access to our website or any of its services.
The service can be accessed via our website: https://www.visa4saudi.com (our ‘’website’’). We highly recommend you read our terms and conditions before use of our services. The terms and conditions may be updated or modified at any time without prior notice to the user and will be applied as soon as they are published.
The ‘’visa4saudi.com’’ website and its services apply only to personal use. We make it clear that it does not have any affiliation with any government or government agency.
The applicant must not: provide false information, disregard information required to fill out the application form, not comply with the eligibility requirement.
Our service consists of aiding and processing the users request for a visa and in order to allow non-Saudi residents enter Saudi Arabia, it consists of a detailed check of the answers provided when filling out the application form, assistance when completing the form and relaying the information collected to the necessary authorities or bodies. The Saudi eVisa is obtained by the user filling out our online application form providing us with personal details which includes name, place of birth, personal photo, passport details, email address, personal residential address and mobile phone number.
The user must fill out the form using correct details in order to obtain the visa. If an error is made by the user whilst filling out the application form for the Saudi eVisa, we are not liable for any errors made by the user and this may result in the user’s application being denied.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this service and apply for an eVisa. You may not use this service if you are under 18 years of age (a ‘’minor’’). If you will be using the Service on behalf of a Minor, you agree to these terms on behalf of that Minor and you represent that you have the authority to do so. If you do not have such authority, you must not use the Service.
Before paying for the Saudi eVisa, you are required to double check the information provided in the application form to confirm it is correct. Make sure to correct any mistakes before submitting the application.
When paying on our website, you confirm that any payment methods used are legal and in the case of credit/debit cards, payment accounts, you are the authorised owner or have direct permission from the authorised owner.
The price for this payment is set at 125GBP for standard processing times and 140GBP for urgent processing times (speedy processing). This includes a government fee (includes health insurance) of 100GBP and a management service charge of 25GBP and 40GBP respectively which will not be refundable under any circumstances.
If your eVisa application is accepted, we will send you the eVisa as an attachment via email. Make sure to check ‘’junk’’ and ‘’spam’’ inboxes as the email may be located there.
Once you have submitted an application for an eVisa and the application is processed, you will not be able to cancel or request a refund under any circumstances. If the application has not been processed, the user may apply for a refund of the ‘government fee’. This is done by using our contact form.
If your eVisa application is rejected by the relevant government authorities, the user will not be entitled to a refund of any application fees paid.
Approval of an eVisa is at the sole discretion of the relevant government authorities.
As with all countries, holding an eVisa does not guarantee entry into Saudi Arabia. Entry into Saudi Arabia shall remain subject to the user meeting the conditions on arrival at the border and the user’s entry shall remain at the discretion of the immigration officer.